Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome to Our 4th Grade Weblog - from TurTur!

    You might not think a little tur-tur would have an interesting self-portrait, but perhaps you'll appreciate the effort that went into this. First, you'll notice the color choices. My legs and my face are actually the same shade of tan. I do have a tail of the same color, but it's not exactly triangular. I am a happy tur-tur, so I drew a smile. The reason my face is lighter in this picture is because I think it helps express my "bright" personality. I hope you enjoy seeing my awesome shell, because it is heavy and makes working on the keyboard tricky. So, if you'd like to read more, come back another time, or post a comment. Thanks for reading this!

3 comments:

  1. Tur-Tur, this is a super self-portrait. I know it must have been tough for you to get the feet, eyes, and mouth done since you probably had to use the "pencil" tool on KidPix. You chose great colors. I hope mine will look as good as this one does!
    -MouMou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Turtur. I'll have to spread the word about your blog. I know at least two children who will be excited to see you figure out how to get on the computer and share information with the world. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to Moumour self portrait too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi turtur, nice self
portrait.
    from12

    ReplyDelete